1. General Provisions
1.6. The administration of the website of the Formula Sili online store does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the Formula Sili online store.
2.2. Information provided by the User on the website of the Formula Sili online store:
• Full Name
• Email address
• Delivery address
• For legal entities additionally: name of organization and TIN
2.3. Also, the Formula Sili online store collects some statistical information, for example:
• User's IP address;
• Date, time and number of visits;
• The address of the site from which the user made the transition to the Company's website
• Information about pages visited, about viewing advertising banners;
• Information provided by your browser (device type, browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
2.4. When paying for orders by credit card, the Administration of the Formula Sili online store receives information that includes only notifications of the payment made, the user fills in all the personal data for payment in a secure manner on the banks side.
3. The purpose of collecting personal user data.
3.1. The Administration of the Formula Sili online store administration may use the User’s personal data in order to:
3.2. User identification for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely.
3.3. Create an account for simplified shopping.
3.4. Providing customer feedback, providing effective customer support.
3.5. Notifications of the User of the website of the Formula Sili online store about the status of the Order.
3.6. Providing, with the consent of the User, offers and information about promotions, new arrivals, promotional mailings.
4. Terms and methods of processing personal data.
4.2. This Policy provides for the processing of personal data by any means prescribed by law, including by collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, transmitting (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
4.3. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal services, electronic systems and providers, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the Website of the Formula Sili online store, including delivery Product.
4.4. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. Protection of personal data received.
5.1. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties, namely:
• Prevention of unauthorized access to Users personal data, as well as special effects on personal data carriers.
• Prevention of leakage of personal data through technical communication channels and other means;
• Detection of intrusions, computer attacks and their elimination.
• Protection against malware using up-to-date antiviruses.
5.2. The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. Other provisions.
6.1. In all other respects, which is not directly reflected in the Confidentiality Policy, the Company undertakes to be guided by the norms and provisions of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.